Our Administrative Offices
The Business Office handles finances and tax information for the university.
The Student Health Office provides services to ensure the physical and mental health of Doane’s students, including health assessments, referrals to area medical and dental professionals, immunizations and counseling, in addition to promoting overall student wellness.
- General Health and Wellness
- Nurse Kelly Jirovec
- Counseling Services
- Counseling and coaching services are available through Continuum EAP
Institutional Research & Institutional Effectiveness
The Office of Institutional Research & Institutional Effectiveness provides information and analysis to support Doane’s mission, operations management, decision making and institutional planning.
- Raja Tayeh, Director of Institutional Research
Online Education Services
The Online Education Services Office manages Doane’s portfolio of online products and digital resources to support students, faculty and staff, including design and development of online courses, assistance with the university’s learning management system and training in course development.
- Debra Meier, Director of Online Education Services
Doane’s Public Safety Office collaborates with all facets of our three campuses and local emergency agencies to ensure a safe experience for learning, living and working.
- 24/7 phone line: 402.826.8669
- Dial 68669 from a campus phone
- Call 402.418.1811 to reach campus security during daytime hours and evening classes
- Amber Linnertz- Director of Admissions